I.T Assessment

Minimummy

I.T Assessment

Post by Minimummy »

OK I'm a tad confused...
For the assessment it asks you to do stuff you've already done in the learning material. Can I rename the files and use the stuff I've already done? Or do I have to do it all again? I don't get it... :?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: I.T Assessment

Post by Karen Hayday »

Use the stuff you have already got, as all you need to do is to proove that you can do it. To be honnest IT is silly for our students as you would not be able to do the course if you could not use a computer so just prove that you can do this and please do not stress about it. It is as simple as it seems!!

You should be able to do IT in a very ew hours and we expect no more.

Best wishes

Karen :wink:
DLC Executive Director

Minimummy

Post by Minimummy »

Thanks Karen, I thought that would be the case. With all of the screen dumps and whatnot I have like 29 pages. Do I have to print them all off?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

No stick it all on one or two pages and say which TAQ / assessmet criteria it correspondes to and the job is a good one. Do not kill any more trees than is necessary!

K x
DLC Executive Director

lilly6jl44

Post by lilly6jl44 »

So you dont have to print out the essay/piece of writing (i used the story ending from english level 2) it asks you to do all the things like centre text, embolden and print out piece after EVERY step? and for inserting a table can i just create a table with ANYTHING in and send it?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

No you should use something you have already done but you dont have to print out everything as printing is just one part of the assessment criteria if you show all of it on a small piece of writing then that is fine. Keep the tree distruction to a minimum.

Karen
DLC Executive Director

lilly6jl44

Post by lilly6jl44 »

thanks, i did use something i had done for english.. but it says on pages 3 and 4 of the I.T assessment 'so all the time you are typing up the document save under different file names' 'print out copies of each time you have made a change indicating on it what assessment criteria it fulfils.'

so thats where I was confused... ive saved lots of files followng what I thought it was asking and imso fustrated.

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

That is fine they go on the disk you send to your tutor just do not send every print out under the sun.

Karen
DLC Executive Director

Return to “IT”