Please Help!? I'm new

katiekoo

Please Help!? I'm new

Post by katiekoo »

Just started trying to do the IT assesment, but I have Microsoft Office 2010 and nothing is the same as the on screen examples. So stressed now and the real work hasn't even begun yet!! Has anyone had this problem with office 2010? Also the questions keep saying that 'instructions are within the unit' Where is the unit? because I certainly haven't seen any instructions :( I want to cry

rml123

Re: Please Help!? I'm new

Post by rml123 »

Hi

The unit for IT is on http://www.distancelearningcentre.com/units.php.

Scroll down and you will find it towards the bottom of the page along with two other files you will need to complete the assessments. Hopefully these are the instructions you are looking for??

I have a different Office package to the norm and it is a pain! Depending on your level of word processing skills though you should find the IT assessment quite easy as you get going as long as you know how to format text, embolden, italicise, highlight, import picture etc. If you struggle, press F1 and this will bring up the help box where you can search on how to do something.

Hope this helps a little... good luck :)

Becky

katiekoo

Re: Please Help!? I'm new

Post by katiekoo »

Thanks very much Becky, will try the F1. It does seem quite easy, it's just taking some getting used to finding my way around the new Word grrr!

Thanks very much for your help :D

Katie x

Return to “IT”