So Confusing!

sei84

So Confusing!

Post by sei84 »

Just starting IT and its so confusing! As with most people on here I am computer literate, however what they are asking is not clear whatsoever, plus im using Microsoft Word 2010 so none of my screens look like that of the course materials! I need someone to list what is needed!haha

Anyone else having problems with this module??

jimbo715

Re: So Confusing!

Post by jimbo715 »

It was pretty similar with me. Im pretty computer literate and using office 2007. However what they are after is really basic. Personally I just used my induction essay and just went through the criteria list and screen dumped everything. if you get stuck let me know and ill help out where I can
Access to Paramedicine
Applying for FdSc Paramedic Science @ The University of Northampton Sep 2013

sei84

Post by sei84 »

Hey thanks for your reply.
With the TAQ 1 do we actually type on the assessment pages or handwrite the answers?
Have done the first part not really done many screen dumps so hoping people who say they have loads is from the assessment questions!

jimbo715

Post by jimbo715 »

For TAQ 1 I just typed out the whole thing filling in the gaps as I went. As for TAQ 2 ive skipped Eng & Maths so only had my induction essay to use. It is very simple which made it for complicated.. if that makes any sense?
Access to Paramedicine
Applying for FdSc Paramedic Science @ The University of Northampton Sep 2013

sei84

Post by sei84 »

Ok, thank you for your help. Trying to get this done in a day as im a little behind already!
Thanks again for your help.
Stef

Return to “IT”