TAQ 3

Stu1980

TAQ 3

Post by Stu1980 »

Hi again,

This is probably simpler than I am making it. But do you basically just delete all the 'She' words by pressing the delete button and replace them by typing in a name?

Cheers,

Stu

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: TAQ 3

Post by Karen Hayday »

No use find and replace

K
DLC Executive Director

fellybabe

Post by fellybabe »

Hi Karen, i still don't have a clue for TAQ 3.DO I NEED TO CREATE A NEW DOCUMENT AND CALL IT FIND AND REPLACE?
Replace the word 'she'????

the troubled student

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

What you need to do is use the find and replace document from the assessment and then find in your programe 'find and replace' or hold the Ctrl button on your key board down whilst pressing f and the find box will come up. If you press the replace tab then another box will come up with replace in it as well. put in the find box the word you want to replace and in the replace box the word you want to replace it with and click replace all.

Then your programme will replace all the words you wanted to replace, if you see what I mean

Hope that this helps

Karen
DLC Executive Director

topazkelly

Post by topazkelly »

I think the reason you're lost is because the document called find and replace isn't with the IT course assessments (well that would just be too easy wouldn't it?!), it's with the IT course materials. So just go to course materials, open find and replace document, select the find and replace function and take a screen dump showing the pop up screen with the words you are finding and replacing. Hope this sorts it for you!

Kelly x

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

Point taken

Thanks

Karen
DLC Executive Director

Return to “IT”