Completion of it module

Debbielou

Completion of it module

Post by Debbielou »

Hi all

Quick question,
When do we complete the it module and assessment. Does it come after Maths or do we just complete throughout the course? Just about to finish Maths so wondering what comes next.

Thanks

schmushe

Re: Completion of it module

Post by schmushe »

Debbie.
I did mine after communication as I was due to change tutor so was better to do comms first thn do IT when it was being marked, just in case I needed to re-sub before changing it woul give me time. Confusing I know.
All tutors work differently I've worked out.
IT is a separate module. Isn't huge and took me 2 days only because I ran out of printer ink mid point. Lol.
If your able to use most applications / features on Word you'll be fine.

Debbielou

Post by Debbielou »

Thanks for the info. Would like it done really. My job is all It based so seems like an easy 3 credits. So maybe I'll do comms next then it and take your advice.

Thanks again. How long did comms take you? I've put 4 weeks on my ilp but not sure if that's ling enough. Maths and English took me 2 weeks for both but aware they are level 2.

schmushe

Post by schmushe »

I didnt have a choice in what order I did them, that was my tutors choice. Some tutors can take you through a majority / all of the course, whereas others can only do a few subjects and need to pass you on, so I'd wait until your tutor gives you the next codes, they'll have the plan already in their heads lol.

Comms took me about 6 weeks, but I have young children, tons of voluntary work plus it was the hols when I was mid point so I had to wait for it to be marked etc...

EmmaLovell

Post by EmmaLovell »

Hi,

I did mine along side my Child Development as most of it you use an essay from another module. I pretty much did mine in a day as its just changing settings on an essay already written.

Emma x

EmmaLovell

Post by EmmaLovell »

And also communications took me around 3 weeks - although I was on holidays from college so had a fair amount of time to do it.

Emma x

Return to “IT”