TAQ 3

indialomax89

TAQ 3

Post by indialomax89 »

I know that DLC are on holiday but I want to know if anyone can put task 3 into a simple way please.
I have done task 1 2 4 just this one left and a little confused about what they are asking.

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: TAQ 3

Post by Karen Hayday »

I am sorry I cannot not see from the assessment your confusion. You are asked to type up an assessment you have already completed so use say your English level 2 which was not not word processed and make sure you put in some clip art, then change the document to show all the tasks saving each time and producing a screne dump showing the files you have made of the changes.

so English original copy no formatting
English with clip art
English showing insert deleate, cut and copy etc

If you are very cleaver you could use track changes where you can show the lot on one document

Hope that this helps

Karen
DLC Executive Director

Larry Beale

Post by Larry Beale »

The OP of this thread is right. The TAQ discription doesn't mention anything about using a non word processed piece of work. It has the list of assessment criteria, then a list of things to demonstrate, and how to use the change tracker. It says nothing about what should actually be produced.

Subject: Information Technology
Unit title: Word Processing
STUDENT ASSESSMENT CRITERIA SHEET (LEVEL 2)
Pages 8 and 9 need looking at I think.

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

No Larry it doesn't say any thing about using a non word processed assessment and you don't have to all you need to do is to show that you can meet the criteria. It is very easy as by doing a distance learning program you have to be able to word process, so all you have to do is to show that you are able to do this and hey presto you will have passed the unit.

The post was an example only it was not meant to prescriptive.

Hope that this helps

Karen :thumbup:
DLC Executive Director

Return to “IT”