types of antibiotics

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
fourdees

types of antibiotics

Post by fourdees »

hie all
where do i get a good site to give me uptodate information ? :?
thanks
mollm

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: types of antibiotics

Post by Karen Hayday »

cant give you a website but do not use Wikapedia, have a look at website from reputable sourses anything to do with te NHS or universites are great google accedemic is great as well

Karen
DLC Executive Director

rml123

Post by rml123 »

Hi

Karen may wish to disagree, but if you can't find what you are looking for, then wikipedia can be useful as a starting point. At the bottom of each entry you will find a list of references.... These can often be reputable sources. Click on these links and look at the websites directly. If you think the information is valid and reliable, reference from these websites (but never from Wikipedia!)
Content from Wikipedia itself cannot be trusted entirely as it is created by public (and not necessarily professional!) Input.
Becky

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Post by Karen Hayday »

No problem with that at all, but what I was saying is do not quote from Wikopeadia as although some of it is brilliant, because any one can edit it, some of it can be plain wrong. So always check out the references and make sure that the information is both reliable and valid. Please remember that some students are just starting this course and do not know this where as others can and like you do verify things before taking them on face value.

Hope that this clarifies things

Karen
DLC Executive Director

JamesWebb

Post by JamesWebb »

Tetracyclines,Bacitracin,Bacitracin,Streptomycin

Return to “Biology Chemistry and Physics”