Essay Word Count Social Interaction HELP!

charlottehall

Essay Word Count Social Interaction HELP!

Post by charlottehall »

Hello, I started this module when it was still called Social Interaction. The brief for the essay said ''at least 2000 - 2500 words' does this mean it can be more that that? Or that it has to be between those two figures?
Usually the word count request is worded different, I took 'at least' to mean the very least it should be is between these figures but it could be more (the criteria to be included is huge). If somone can please clear this up for me I would be so greatful as I have done my essay and it is well over 2500 words.
Thank you

Charlotte

charlottehall

Re: Essay Word Count Social Interaction HELP!

Post by charlottehall »

Hi again, if anyone is doing this at the moment and has an idea about what the word count should be, I'd really appreciate your adivce :D

rml123

Post by rml123 »

Hi, I didn't do this essay, but did mine on another Psychology module which should have been 2000-2500 words. My essay was over 3000 words, I just couldn't cut any more out as it just wouldn't have made sense or covered the criteria to the depth I wanted. It is better to be over your word count and to have included everything you want to.

To be honest, most of my essays were a bit over the word count and my tutors were OK with this. I know they can be a bit stricter at Uni though.

Hope this helps
Becky

charlottehall

Post by charlottehall »

Hi Becky,

Thank you for your message. I'll see what I can do with it...

Best Wishes, Charlotte

Return to “Self and Social Skills”