Help please!!!

KarenO

Help please!!!

Post by KarenO »

Hi

I really need help with the Psychological perspectives alternative assessment. I have been searching for days and I just cannot find the studies by Adler (1931) and Salkovskis (1996). I can easily find the theories but not the exact studies. How can I discuss the strengths and weakness of the methods of data collection if I can't find the studies. I'm really stuck! I've completed the rest of the TAQ's but this assessment is due this week.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
Karen

Rebecca Smith

Re: Help please!!!

Post by Rebecca Smith »

Hi Karen

Could you have another look at the assessment please - we added some updates on Friday and there are some alternative choices of studies for you on this TAQ which may help

Good luck!

KarenO

Post by KarenO »

What a relief. That's great, I have found the alternative studies.

Thanks
Karen

SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Hi Karen, which studies did you use in the end? The names within the TAQ that I can see are still Adler and Salkovskis. It's crazy that we can't find anything on them online!

KarenO

Post by KarenO »

Hi Sarah

Have a look on the answer sheet, they should have added them on there. They added Rachman (2004) for Cognitive and Freud (1909) for psychodynamic.

This assessment assessment was a nightmare for me. I spent so long trying to find the original study's. I thought I was going mad lol.

How are you getting on?

Return to “Perspectives in Psychology”