Analyse prospectives of OCD

janie2503

Analyse prospectives of OCD

Post by janie2503 »

Hi,

I am really struggling to define how to write the analysis for this or even where to start as I seem to get conflicting explanations of the word Analyse. I have my notes on OCD and which prospective interprets it in which way but I am not sure what to include. I have described how symptoms are interpreted but do I go into more detail or give an opinion? Just an example of what to include would point me in the right direction. I am just not confident that I have covered what is necessary and have been too descriptive or even evaluated it instead. Not sure yet what the clear difference is between the two so any help with that would also be appreciated.

simmo0529

Re: Analyse prospectives of OCD

Post by simmo0529 »

Hi Janie,

I'm having the same problems with the same questions hopefully you have now found an answer.

Rachel

Jason O' Mahoney
Head of Social Sciences

Re: Analyse prospectives of OCD

Post by Jason O' Mahoney »

Hi,

Remember you are detailing the various theoretical and empirical explanations of OCD. When it comes to evaluating you need to be looking at the research methodology employed by the researchers (i.e. sample, data collection, where the data was collected etc..). In short, when you are evaluating a study you being critical of how it was undertaken. :wave:

Return to “Perspectives in Psychology”