Exam - Substantive Topics

lorrie3188

Exam - Substantive Topics

Post by lorrie3188 »

Hello,

My tutor is off this week so thought I'd ask here - is there a practice exam to do? It was mentioned in one of my tutorials that there was but I can't find anything on the site. I received the following: "There is additional guidance in the ASSESSMENT AREA ‘How to Revise for you Psychology Exam' "
However I cant find anything with this topic title.

I have the password for Research Methods topic so I am going through that. Is there anything else I should be looking at?

I'm finding the order of these last two units a little confusing, as we are doing an exam before doing any research planning assessments, then I go straight to doing Biology research planning, so I want to double check to ease my mind.

Thanks for the help.

Rebecca Smith

Re: Exam - Substantive Topics

Post by Rebecca Smith »

Hi
There is a pdf on the assessments page - its right under the substantive topics assessment & is called How to Prepare for an Exam - you will need to email whoever is covering for your tutor as the password is different but please do check the email in which you received the codes for research methods -I always send them out together but sometimes my students miss the additional password! :thumbup:

lorrie3188

Post by lorrie3188 »

Don't worry I have the separate code, I just honestly couldn't see the topic, I'll look again!

lorrie3188

Post by lorrie3188 »

I found it, thanks

Return to “Perspectives in Psychology”