Having problems with concepts in this module

Jason O' Mahoney
Head of Social Sciences

Having problems with concepts in this module

Post by Jason O' Mahoney »

If there are any particular concepts within this unit that are giving you difficulty, please feel free to post questions about them on this thread and we will get back to you as soon as we can with an explanation. We hope that this will then help other people who might be having problems understanding any particular part of this area.
Please use this section of the forum for asking questions and receive guidance from tutors, Please note that this is not an avenue for answering the TAQ’s as these are assessments for students to answer not tutors.

cjeannew100

Re: Having problems with concepts in this module

Post by cjeannew100 »

Hello,
I'm wondering if you can help me. I'm currently on the 'Introduction to Developmental Psychology' assessment. I am a little confused about TAQ 2. My tutor has given me some guidance and i think i'm on the right lines but i'm still a little unsure.
I understand in the first column i need to relate the attachment theory to the developmental theory. I am currently writing about Bowlby's attachment theory and i am struggling to relate this to cognitive theory. :-?
Please can you help.
Thanks!

Rebecca Smith

Post by Rebecca Smith »

Hi
We have had a thread on this TAQ before - link to it is here - this may help you
https://www.distancelearningcentre.com/ ... =32&t=9855

Forgetmenot

Post by Forgetmenot »

Oh lawd, I'm struggling with the wording of this assignment too, but it seems to be the general theme so i'm glad its not just me! Time to trawl the forum lol

Return to “Cognitive psychology”