Study skills

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
daisy123

Study skills

Post by daisy123 »

Hi Everyone,

Im wondering if anyone can offer some advice on the academic study skills. (The essay about restraint in mental health treatment).

I have completed the essay but its actually TAQ 2 (the plan) that is confusing me!

The assessment document says the plan should be referenced in text and have a reference list and bibliography at the end. This seems rather odd for a plan? The DLC materials explain the plan as a brief guide comprised mainly of bullet points and what I intend plan to cover in my essay. What exactly am I to be referencing? :?

I would appreciate any feedback as my tutor is on annual leave at the moment.

Thank you!! :)

carrotcruncher

Re: Study skills

Post by carrotcruncher »

Hi Daisy

Basically I put in the plan the stuff I was going to be referencing in the essay, and essential did a draft reference list and draft bibliogrpaphy.

Hope it helps :)

daisy123

Post by daisy123 »

Thanks, that makes it clearer.

Although the draft reference and bibliography and the ones in my my actual essay are almost then same :crazy:

Thanks again! :thumbup:

carrotcruncher

Post by carrotcruncher »

daisy123 wrote:Thanks, that makes it clearer.

Although the draft reference and bibliography and the ones in my my actual essay are almost then same :crazy:

Thanks again! :thumbup:

That will be fine don't sweat it :thumbup:

Return to “Study Skills (English and Maths Level 2 and Study Skills level 3)”