Communications, Ethical Issues in Health

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
hilly78

Communications, Ethical Issues in Health

Post by hilly78 »

Can anyone help with this? I am really struggling with this essay. I just don't seem to have enough words to get to the word count. I have taken a topic (restraint) and examined how each code of ethics applies to it, but I still have less than 1000 words. I don't want to just fill out my essay with waffle!

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Re: Communications, Ethical Issues in Health

Post by Rhia Hayday »

Hi - have you gone through the 'this is not an essay plan (but is one really)'? And what about going through the criteria and making sure that you have fulfilled everything for each criteria? Remember, if you're aiming for Merits and Distinctions, make sure you're doing everything recommended in the 'stretch and challenge' section
Curriculum Manager

hayleymiller

Post by hayleymiller »

Hi everyone,

I am trying to find the information packs for the ethics essay and cannot find them!
I've just completed my essay (Took a whole month!) and I printed the documents for easier reading. However, I now cannot find the links in order to reference them!

Any help much appreciated!

Hayley :)

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Post by Rhia Hayday »

Well done for finishing! Go to the Ethical Issues assessment, and the links are on the second page (if you hover over the links, the webpage address comes up, and this is what you need for the reference)
Curriculum Manager

Return to “Study Skills (English and Maths Level 2 and Study Skills level 3)”