TAQ 1 - English level 2

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Chezza1974

TAQ 1 - English level 2

Post by Chezza1974 »

Hi all,

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, but here goes!!

Do I have to 'assess the usefulness' of each source given individually, or do I just pick one to assess? i.e. make a table for each one or just one table?
I am so confused and I'm only on question one!!

Am asking on here because its a Friday night and I don't want to waste the weekend waiting for an answer from my tutor.

Thanks in advance.

Lisa

LovelyDay

Re: TAQ 1 - English level 2

Post by LovelyDay »

Hi Lisa,

Sorry no one managed to get to you quicker and you may have an answer from your Tutor but what does the question say? Normally if you are meant to put things in a table it will say either in the question or in the criteria. I always found if in doubt look through the marking criteria and it may lead you to an answer.
Carol G :thumbup:

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Post by Rhia Hayday »

Hi Lisa - you should assess all of them. But some are quite long and wordy - for these just skim read. These sources are not just for TAQ1 though - they are the sources that you will use to write your essay as well, so the reading that you do for TAQ1 means that you have already done the reading for the rest of the assessment too.

Sorry for the delay in replying to you!
Curriculum Manager

Chezza1974

Post by Chezza1974 »

Hello,

Sorry only just read the replies, some reason I didnt get notified.
Thank you for your responses. I re read the question and finally worked it out for myself, and tutor confirmed.
Have now finished first two assignments and ready to start my final English one tomorrow.
Thank you again for your replies

Lisa

Return to “Study Skills (English and Maths Level 2 and Study Skills level 3)”