uploading criteria sheet

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Emmycooper

uploading criteria sheet

Post by Emmycooper »

Apologies in advance for the daft question....

so ive completed my assessment and im ready to upload it, do i just fill out the relevent parts on my criteria, save and then upload the whole thing? or is there a way to just get those pages off so they are separate? also do i just email my tutor and tell her ive uploaded it?

TIA
emma

carrotcruncher

Re: uploading criteria sheet

Post by carrotcruncher »

I upload the completed criteria sheet as one file, and then my completed assessment word document as another.
When you upload these it says emails are sent - but tbh - I always drop an email to my tutor myself just to make sure I know they have had it. :D

PPoskitt
DLC Moderator

Post by PPoskitt »

Yeah it's always good to keep in regular contact with your tutor and to let them know what stage you're at, any questions you have about any areas - and nice to let them know when everything is handed in/sent off. :thumbup:
Phil [ DLC Moderator ]

- Access to Paramedicine 2014 -
- FAB 5 Award Winner August 2015 -

| Paramedic | McPara | SCST Affiliate |
Admin of @PreHospECG (Twitter) & '12-Lead ECG: I've Got the Rhythm' (Facebook)

Karen

Post by Karen »

When and if you have a tutorial with your tutor, make sure you ask questions, just in case the tutors work differently.

But it is good to pop an email to your tutor just to let them know you have completed that part. :thumbup:

Make sure you don't upload everything separately, if you are having any problems, give technical support an email and you will be given advise and instructions of how to do the task! technical@distancelearningcentre.com
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

Return to “Study Skills (English and Maths Level 2 and Study Skills level 3)”