Confused about SAQ to upload

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
Katiemariefryer90

Confused about SAQ to upload

Post by Katiemariefryer90 »

I have been given the password to the materials but not the assesment materials yet for study skills. My tutor says to upload SAQ's but unsure what SAQ's it means to upload does it mean the answers to the ones in the documents at the bottom? For example one for applying for university is; why is it important to plan, draft and edit your personal statement. So Do I just upload the answers for them, or is there a seperate sheet, if so I can't find it. I've emailed my tutor as well just wondered if I could get a faster answer here.

Katiemariefryer90

Re: Confused about SAQ to upload

I found it in the end, it all clicked once I found the SAQ sheet lol

carrotcruncher

Post by carrotcruncher »

SAQ's are the self assessed questions in the materials.

You have to download an SAQ answer sheet : log in / my courses / materials & assessments / materials - download button for the SAQ sheet is on the right hand side.

You then fill it in with the SAQ questions and answers - and indicate if you got them right or not.

Save the sheet somewhere like your desktop.

You then upload this sheet to : login / my courses /my ILPs and SAQ's / upload new file and select your saved file - give it a name to appear on screen and job done.

Then email your tutor to let them know you've done it and they will send you the assessment password :D

Edit: Haven't managed to work out how your second post appeared, as when I replied there was just the one - and I didn't take 13 minutes to type my answer, nor did the forum engine give me the 'this has been replied to' warning before I posted...most curious

Katiemariefryer90

I think it's because all my posts are saying they need to be approved before putting up, so although I technically typed my reply first, yours probably got approved before mine hehe. Thanks for replying anyway, it might help someone else!!

carrotcruncher

Post by carrotcruncher »

ahh yes good point - you only have your first 6 (I think it is) that have to be approved to make sure you're not a spammer for 'other things'

Return to “Study Skills (English and Maths Level 2 and Study Skills level 3)”