TAQ 4 Diffusion, osmosis and active transport table

happyjane

TAQ 4 Diffusion, osmosis and active transport table

Post by happyjane »

Please help!!!! My deadline for the assessment is TODAY!! and I'm close to tears. Really wondering why I ever started this now, running out of time to complete the whole course and totally stressed!

I am currently working on the table in TAQ4 in organisation of the body. I was thinking of putting a feature of 'use of proteins' - am I even in the right area here and if I am, I cannot find a definitive answer as to whether each of these transport processes use proteins or not.......

Completely lost, totally stressed and wanting to give up........ please help!!!!
:thumbdown:

kathdb

Re: TAQ 4 Diffusion, osmosis and active transport table

Post by kathdb »

Hi, did you manage to get this done on time? I am on taq4 now and am also wondering what features to use. Hope all went well. Mine is due on Wednesday! X
:wtf:

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

well, if there's a problem I'd definitely contact your tutor and ask for an extension, generally we're fine giving out extensions as long as students keep in contact and keep us posted with what's going on

I hope this helps

Robin

happyjane

Post by happyjane »

Hi,

Yes, I did get this completed on time.... minutes to spare! I haven't had a grade yet, but feeling nervous about it.
Just started reading the materials for coordination and control. My final completion date for the entire course was supposed to be February, but I don't think that will be happening :-/
Good luck for Wednesday kathdb :)

Thanks Robin, I was just stressed as I couldn't contact my tutor during the Christmas break.

Return to “Organisation of the body”