new assessment TAQ 2 (c)

Beeratz

new assessment TAQ 2 (c)

Post by Beeratz »

I am currently working on taq2 part c, but I am somewhat confused :-/
I completely understand the question and know what to write for it, the issue I have is solely with the criteria. It states: " the tissue types are examined, and the way in which the cell and the tissue are adapted to perform their roles is explained in detail, using two examples for cells and two examples for tissues. "
Plus the extra help criteria: " three or four examples of a wide range of cells and tissues are examined to a very high degree of detail. "
What I don't understand, is the examples that it is saying I need to include (I understand that the tissues part of the criteria relates to a later taq) Am I supposed to add more examples on top of the cells stated in the question? Surely not when I only have 200 words to talk about those 3 in the first place? If I do need to add further examples, does it matter what cells I use?
Could someone let me know if I am supposed to include more examples, I am aiming for distinctions so if I need to, I will try to add more but it will be incredibly difficult inside the word count!
Can't wait to get back onto my nursing degree!! :-)

sarinkov

Re: new assessment TAQ 2 (c)

Post by sarinkov »

Criteria 4.1 and 4.2 are linked when explaining what is required yet they are covered with two separate questions, TAQ 5 I think covers the other half.
I just used the three cells stated in TAQ 2c and used TAQ5 to fulfil the rest of criteria 4.1 and 4.2 - does that make sense??

Beeratz

Re: new assessment TAQ 2 (c)

Post by Beeratz »

hiya
yes that makes perfect sense :-)
Thank you!
Can't wait to get back onto my nursing degree!! :-)

Return to “Organisation of the body”