TAQ 4... Really stuck and need advice!

mariakirk

TAQ 4... Really stuck and need advice!

Post by mariakirk »

I really hope someone can help me asap!

I am supposed to compare and contrast four features of active transport, diffusion and osmosis but I can't find four features! I've found energy, equilibrium and concentration gradient but can't this of any more... I have looked through 3 books and studied the internet but I'm now really stuck! Please give me some guidance asap!

Thank you
Access to Midwifery Student!

EmmieJay

Re: TAQ 4... Really stuck and need advice!

Post by EmmieJay »

Hi,

I looked also looked at what facilitates transport and what substances are transported. Hope that helps,

EJ

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

I'd definitely consider the structures that facilitate transport or what's transported as Emmie has suggested

I hope this helps

Robin

lottyem

Post by lottyem »

Hi Maria,

I am on the same assessment and i am struggling massively with the word count! =(
its driving me bananas! i dont want to cut anything out as its all relative and important.
I hope you have had more luck with it lovely.

Lotty x

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

the best approach with word counts is to be as specific as possible, rather than using vague terminology also use the scientific language as much as possible, it's definitely a useful skill to refine for universities since they're going more the way of wanting tight word counts as well

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Organisation of the body”