Help with OOB TAQ6 please

jbrabiner

Help with OOB TAQ6 please

Post by jbrabiner »

Hello there,

Hoping someone will be able to help me. I have been looking at this TAQ all night and still have not managed to write a word. The trouble is I think I know what I am going to write but don't understand how the diagrams would aid my answer, I'm not sure what this TAQ is looking for in a diagram... should it be showing tissue level so we can add labels and then proper text below to meet the rest of the criteria or do we simply add a diagram of the heart and lungs for example which may already have all its structures labelled? I'm sure this can only be a minor point in the criteria but the more I look the more I am confusing myself.

Thank you
Jade
Access to Midwifery Student...Yorkshire

Robin Greenwood

Re: Help with OOB TAQ6 please

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

generally I'd just use a couple of diagrams and refer to them, generally they're supplementary to the answer and while they're asked for...the meat of any answer is in the text, the diagrams should be refered to in the text but otherwise anything at the right organ level will be fine. To be honest I think you're overthinking the diagram element

I hope this helps

Robin

Clevervirgo3

Post by Clevervirgo3 »

Hello Robbin
I am really struggling with TAQ 6 OOB. Can you use the same organ in part in part c or doe sit have to be different.

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

to be honest, I'd focus on two organ systems and organs that are tightly co ordinated, one's involving blood *cough*, and I'd definitely keep it to the most closely related organ to that too *hint hint*

hehe, I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Organisation of the body”