TAQ 3c

Elly82

TAQ 3c

Post by Elly82 »

Hi,

I'm just trying to finish the table about the enzymes and I'm actually struggling to meet the word count. I have written about 10 or 11 enzymes and am struggling to find good websites with details about other ones. How detailed should the 'function of enzymes' section be because I have just been putting 'breaks down or hydrolyses x into y'. Should I perhaps put bile in the table as well even though it doesn't contain enzymes?

Thanks,

Elly

Tracy1980

Re: TAQ 3c

Post by Tracy1980 »

Hi,

I am on this too and have included bile and that gets me just to the word count. I have put no more detail than what you have and have 10 enzymes.

Tracy

Elly82

Post by Elly82 »

Thanks,

Wow, you must have put more detail than me somewhere as I have now added a few more enzymes and am still under the word count!

caroline.anne

Post by caroline.anne »

Hi,

I've listed pretty much every enzyme and still way under the word count... I don't understand what other detail we need to include? I have literally put "breaks down xxx into xxx". Surely that's the function? Or do we also need to explain why?

Please can someone help me with this, I really want to get onto the next module! I'm not getting on with D&D at all!

Thanks!
Caroline

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

breaking down xxx into xxx is fine at this level but be as specific as possible, though a lot of people struggle at this point with the difference between enzymes and digestive juices, since bile is a digestive juice it should definitely be included and if a table is just enzymes then it's definitely missing out on some elements

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Diet and digestion”