TAQ 5 - answer layout?

nh179

TAQ 5 - answer layout?

Post by nh179 »

Hi, me again
I think I know what I need to include in the answer, the differences in the basic layers of the organs such as villi and rugae and cells, but I am struggling on deciding how to construct an answer. Should I do a diagram on each organ and a description of the layers? or a basic description of the layers that each organ has that are the same and then a diagram for each showing the differences? What did other people do? I'm confused!

Robin Greenwood

Re: TAQ 5 - answer layout?

Post by Robin Greenwood »

That sounds a good way of answering but remember to make sure the diagrams are used to highlight the differences between the different kinds of tissue in the gut wall

I hope this helps

Robin

nh179

Post by nh179 »

Thanks Robin. I started with a basic description of the 4 layers that all the organs have and was then going to do diagrams and bullet point main differences next to the diagrams but I only have 50 words left. Do you think just the diagrams and a bullet pointed description of the differences in the walls would do?

Thanks

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

well, I'd use them to focus on the innermost layer and the differences between *hint hint*

hehe

Robin

nh179

Post by nh179 »

Just seen this reply, thanks Robin!

Return to “Diet and digestion”