TAQ 1 Table

kathdb

TAQ 1 Table

Post by kathdb »

Doing the menu plan (very annoying, ridiculous word count!)
May be a stupid question but do we have to put drinks on the plan also? would just save some word count!!
Plus i don't find website given very helpful, think must be american foods some of them and veg only goes up to B's?!
wanted jacket pots etc so using a few different sites. Hope this is ok?

Robin Greenwood

Re: TAQ 1 Table

Post by Robin Greenwood »

As mentioned previously on this forum the word count is kept small on the to prevent people spending all of their effort on what is a lesser part of the question. I'd say dont worry about drinks, feel free to use any reliable and scientific source and thank you for your input, the information source is going to be changed next time around

I hope this helps

Robin

Tattie

Post by Tattie »

Hi
I've got to agree with the tight word count being counter productive - whilst we shouldn't spend lots of time on the menu surely there should be enough scope to actually answer the question?

a word count of 5 for each meal (150 / 27) does nothing to reflect the question and does not really show how different the menu's need to be which in turn would make part 2 of the question much easier to answer!

so there is more time spent in trying to meet the word limit than getting the information which is easily accessible.

wouldn't it be more reflective to do one healthy diet and then part 2the discussion on the needs of different people?

sorry for the rant - but trying to find the webpage and it brough be here!

Tattie

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

as mentioned the word count is kept deliberately tight because what used to happen is that people would spend hours crafting a menu but then only about 20 minutes explaining why the diet has been chosen. Dont focus on the menu, that's supposed to be a quick task, the real meat of the answer is in the explanation of the dietary choices

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Diet and digestion”