TAQ 3 B and C

Ashleigh1988

TAQ 3 B and C

Post by Ashleigh1988 »

Hello, ok so i have 5 weeks left of my access course and have about 4 assignments to do so Im trying my best to get them all done in a week per one.

Im stuck on b and c of taq 3
i know its simular to taq 4 but thats what i feel is making it harder to complete.
due to word count Im trying to simplify each organ, process and importance
for example
mouth/buccal cavity, process: to chew, slice and grind up food, importance: to make the start of digestion process easier.?
am i on the right track?
Oesophagus, i know this lead to the opening of the stomach so do i just say that?
oviously i know i will have to make the process of the stomach simple but easier said than done
any help would be great as Im wanting to get this assignment finished in next two days :)

thank you in advance :)

Robin Greenwood

Re: TAQ 3 B and C

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

Well, for B I'd focus entirely on the physical, some people go off pathway here and start discussing the chemical processes but generally that's off topic for this particularly TAQ where section C focuses on the chemical processes. Seperating those two should help

I hope this helps

Robin

Ashleigh1988

Post by Ashleigh1988 »

Thank you, is what i have written as an example correct am i on the right track?
also am i right in saying for part b) digestive juice is saliva, from mouth, enzyme is salivary amlase and function is to digest starch in food to maltose then later is digested to glucose in the duodenum?

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

I'd say for B focus on the physical, not the chemical processes, those should be discussed in C

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Diet and digestion”