taq 5

unihereicome

taq 5

Post by unihereicome »

please help how do I fill in this table its just impossible!! I have seen previous posts that say group natural/acquired and passive/active but still confused. They all cross over and the table just doesn't work as far as I can work it out. I've gained distinctions throughout so can't see why I'm struggling with this so much? how did you construct the table if you changed it? or how can i fill this in without repeating over and over

Robin Greenwood

Re: taq 5

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

I think you're overthinking, it's the information in the table rather than a neat table presentation that's really the issue and in this case I find that splitting into two tables would be the best way of addressing this before comparing and contrasting them.

I hope this helps

Ropin

unihereicome

Post by unihereicome »

thank you, i think i have an idea on how to present this now. i understand the similarities and differences just couldnt seem to fit it into the example diagram

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

Well, I'd then use tables of your own design, the table given is more of an example and assistance to the student rather than a restrictive format, however definitely use a table

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Pathogens”