TAQ 1 table

crimeblitz

TAQ 1 table

Post by crimeblitz »

Hey guys,
fallen at the first hurdle here. What is supposed to be in the table?? The headings are:
Features Virus Bacteria Fungus Protozoa

For some reason I cant seem to click exactly what it supposed to say, should I be putting different headings under features like shape, number of cells and then putting the answer under each of the pathogens ie round, 1 (examples only, I'm sure these aren't actual answers). I'm at a complete blank here and need help urgently????

Robin Greenwood

Re: TAQ 1 table

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

well a good place to look is always these forums since chances are I'll have answered it previously but you're looking for different features of the pathogens, stuff like morphology, reproduction techniques nutrition etc

I hope this helps

Robin

crimeblitz

Post by crimeblitz »

Hi Robin,
I noticed people have asked before but the answers seem to basically be the same as the TAQ questions phrasing. I'm struggling to find the information (or phrasing my searches). I've asked my tutor for help but I've been told it will bring my grade down so I'm at a loss on what to do for this. I just cannot find what is needed. I also don't think the course materials are very helpful for the assessment either as it has hardly any information in it.

Robin Greenwood

Post by Robin Greenwood »

Hiya

well the best way of doing that is by use of notes, basically take notes and then expand the notes from different sources before writing from there. Generally paraphrasing is definitely a core skill particularly at university

I hope this helps

Robin

Return to “Pathogens”