Help with ethics essay

kathdb

Help with ethics essay

Post by kathdb »

I am really struggling with this essay. I have chosen genetic engineering. Does anybody have any useful links to help me with this?

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: Help with ethics essay

Post by Karen Hayday »

Have you looked in the DLC library as there plenty in there.

Karen
DLC Executive Director

lauramcl2005

Post by lauramcl2005 »

Probably a bit late now but the BBC website has some really useful stuff on introduction to ethics + more. It's nice and simple because I found ethics quite complicated. Link is http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/introduction/intro_1.shtml.

Hope you find this helpful if you still need it.

Laura

chrissycod

Post by chrissycod »

hi everyone, i,ve just finished my comms assignment and its ready to submit.......feeling very uncertain about this first level 3 unit :-(

lauramcl2005

Post by lauramcl2005 »

Hiya, I've just finished mine too ha ha. Yeah it was quite tough I thought, never dealt with ethics before so I found that quite hard to understand to be honest. Good luck!! we will have to let each other know how we got on eh :).

chrissycod

Post by chrissycod »

im really worried as i didnt understand ethics either, hey ho im sure we'll both be fine :-)

chrissycod

Post by chrissycod »

got a distinction for the p/writing and the ethics part was failed and i have to start again (shock horror) really thinking of quiting now as i just cant seem to understand the ethics assignment

chrissycod

Post by chrissycod »

just got my marks back and got a pass for the ethics essay so along with the distinction for writing what would my overall grade be?? anyone got any idea because i dont know what to put on my ilp :-(

lauramcl2005

Post by lauramcl2005 »

ah well done on the distinction and the pass :) that's brill! I still haven't handed all the comms work in and I've been doing it months...hope this won't go against me :/. sorry I can't help you with the grades question, haven't a clue.

Return to “Communications level 3”