HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Helend

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Post by Helend »

Hi

I am really struggling with this ethics essay. I have chosen the mental health one. I have read all the information several times and have even gone through and highlighted what I feel is important, I have gathered loads of information on ethics, human rights and mental health. I now have no idea how to start this essay I'm not even sure what the assessment criteria is asking me to do. Any help on this this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Helen

Karen Hayday
Director of Studies

Re: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!

Post by Karen Hayday »

The first thing you need to do is to write your essay plan with an introduction where you introduce the topic and tell the reader what you are going to look at. So say that you are going to outline what ethics are etc (this bit is in the assessment) then in the main body of the essay you go through each of the points your have introduced in your introduction in more detail and evaluate the theories relating to them. The finally when you have covered all your points you bring your essay to a conclusion where you say whether human rights have been infringed or not.

Hope that this helps

Karen
DLC Executive Director

Return to “Communications level 3”