Feeling thick thick thick!!!

vickip120873

Feeling thick thick thick!!!

Post by vickip120873 »

Morning peope!!!
Im sure Im missing a major trick here, I'm really struggling with outting my sample data on a graph, I have 70 children's age and shoe size and can't for the lie in me think how to display the number of children at want age have each shoe size! I know it will be a simple answer but it s one that has completely escaped my addled brain (I think I'm having a brain drain)!!!

Any help MOST gratefully appreciated!

Thanks so much
Vicki

rml123

Re: Feeling thick thick thick!!!

Post by rml123 »

Would it helpy by putting the data into age ranges and working out the average for each age? It should then be fairly easy to plot age along one axis and then shoe size along the other. Hopefully you should see a trend develop?

Hope this helps
Becky

vickip120873

Post by vickip120873 »

Hi Becky!
Got it finally and yes thats what had to happen!

Thanks so much for your reply, this maths is stressing me out, I think that I, taking too long to complete the units, I need to get a bit more wind in my sails I think!!!

Best wishes
Vicki x

rml123

Post by rml123 »

If it's any consolation, it took me aaagggees to do my Level 2 work. It took me 4 months in the end. Your not just having to relearn the academic side of maths, english and IT, but you are also having to develop additional study skills like time management, prioritising, sifting through material to see what is relevant and how to put the final assignments together. You'll soon find you start developing a format and a way of working which will naturally help speed you up.

Good luck with the rest of your studies
Becky x

Return to “assessments”