password

If you are studying Science GCSE Equivalence then this forum is for you to use for help and support
kazlizzie

password

Post by kazlizzie »

Anybody know where I can get the password for GCSE Science materials? My tutor gave me the wrong code and hasn't come back to me yet. I really want to crack on and get it done, and hate wasting any time at the moment. Any help would be appreciated - thank you.

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: password

Post by Mrsjprice »

Students can't give out passwords and shouldn't be doing so, you'll need to get back to your tutor I'm afraid.

F your opting and pasting the password into the box, make sure there is not a space at the end, try typing it in as it is I.e case sensitive.

kazlizzie

Post by kazlizzie »

I wasn't expecting anybody to let me have the password on this forum, was just hoping that somebody such as yourself would let me know how I can hold of it. My tutor told me that the password he had given me was for Ideas and Evidence in Science. I explained that I was confused by this as I couldn't find I&ES, and the password would not open anything in GCSE Science - it still doesn't. I am not complaining about my tutor at all as he has been fantastic up until now, but I am now going into my third day without the correct password and it is extremely frustrating as I'm sure you will understand. Time available to work on this DLC course is very precious. There must be something that can be done about this?

Rhia Hayday
Head of Humanities & Lvl3 Comms

Post by Rhia Hayday »

I hope you've heard from your tutor now? Do email him/give him a ring - we are only human and we all forget to do things sometimes...
Curriculum Manager

kazlizzie

Post by kazlizzie »

I've not heard from him yet, but have sent another email

Return to “Science”