Re -subbing work :(

If you are studying English GCSE Equivalence then this forum is for you to use for help and support
jojo2502

Re -subbing work :(

Post by jojo2502 »

Have recieved a call from my tutor and i have to resubmit a few bits of my 1st English assessment :cry:
Am wondering if i'm cut out to do this if I cant get basic English right :?

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: Re -subbing work :(

Post by Mrsjprice »

Keep going and don't let it get you down. Learn from what you've missed out and make sure you do that little bit extra next time around.

Keep your chin up x

jojo2502

Post by jojo2502 »

Thanks hun,
I do feel a bit better about it now. I realise that its a learning curve, and i left school 22 years ago :o
its nothing major, and i know where ive gone wrong.

Jo x

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Post by Mrsjprice »

Exactly, it's a he'll of shock getting back into education. I found it hard enough when I started the course, I'd only bee out of education for I think 3 years but I never had to write essays or anything before so it was all new.

Onward and upwards!

schmushe

Post by schmushe »

I had to re-sub the precis on Smokeys bar cause I had done too much lol - I thought then exactly the same, if I cant get this right then I have no hope. But after the essay came back passed, then the 2 maths bits, it has increased my confidence on what is being looked for and how it needs to be done - its all a learning curve and takes us a bit longer to get to grips with a new way of learning, but have faith - you will get there, and after you do the next bit and pass, then you'll feel better with every module.

jojo2502

Post by jojo2502 »

Thanks. i appreciate the comments. Im currently getting my bits together for the Mice and men skype presentation.
How much english is left after this?? im soo done with English lol :lol:

Return to “English”