mice and men Help

If you are studying English GCSE Equivalence then this forum is for you to use for help and support
vhartley2

mice and men Help

Post by vhartley2 »

really need help. my unit is on reading skills and is on mice and men. questions like what do steinbeck want the reader to feel and and how does george relationship ship ect, i am finding those type of questions really hard . l have tried to see what other point of view and makes no difference. really hit a brick wall. HELP. the only questions l seem to be able to do is summaries and description of characters. Its due in week and don't know how to move forward.

Rayofsunshine

Re: mice and men Help

Post by Rayofsunshine »

How does Steinbeck want the reader to feel? Well how do you feel after reading it? (You're the reader)
There can't be a right or wrong as everyone probably feels different after reading it. What was the question you're stuck on and I'll try and help?

Chin up, I know how it feels, I've recently done english and hit many a brick wall along the way!

vhartley2

Re: mice and men Help

Post by vhartley2 »

stuck on all except ones that ask to summerise. problem is l think very practically and very stright to the point when l think. if it say why does the reader does this l answer he has his own reasons but cant say that.

Return to “English”