Social Care Provision

Stuck with a topic? Looking for useful ideas? Help & discussion on course content, materials & assessments.
LDT31514

Social Care Provision

Post by LDT31514 »

Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing the Introduction to Social Care Provision. I have a tutorial lined up for later on in the week but until then I'm a bit baffled. I'm doing TAQ1 in essay form and have identified 4 key areas of change in health care but I find part a and b so similar i'm not really sure how to lay it out with regards to do I identify the milestone and then analyse what effect this development had. At this point i'm not even sure I understand the question correctly.

Can anyone offer any advice.

Many thanks

carrotcruncher

Re: Social Care Provision

Post by carrotcruncher »

Can't help on this one, but didn't want to read and run - hopefully someone will be along soon :thumbup:

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Post by Mrsjprice »

Which topic is this for? - http://www.distancelearningcentre.com/p ... m.php?f=12

I'll move it into the right forum for you so you get a better response.

Jade

LDT31514

Post by LDT31514 »

Mrsjprice wrote:Which topic is this for? - http://www.distancelearningcentre.com/p ... m.php?f=12

I'll move it into the right forum for you so you get a better response.

Jade
Thank you, it's access to Social Work that I am doing.

Rebecca Smith

Post by Rebecca Smith »

Hi
Thanks for moving the question - hope the advice below helps!
The key difference between a and b is in the 'command' word - this is the word that describes what you need to do. In part a you need to IDENTIFY the milestones - from what you have said you have already done this. This simply means to state what the milestone is - so quite straigtforward. Part b however then asks you to OUTLINE the development - so describe the main features of it and then ANALYSE the impact the development had on provision for patients
Command words are really useful in interpreting assessment criteria and TAQs - make sure you highlight them in your assessments so you know what we are looking for :thumbup:

Return to “Social Issues in Health Care”