Applications still open for Cambridge Mature Shadowing Scheme

What is it like? How do you do it? What about interviews? What are different Universities and Colleges like?
Jane Dowd
Student Services Manager

Applications still open for Cambridge Mature Shadowing Scheme

Post by Jane Dowd »

Hi,

Below is an exciting opportunity that Orock at Cambridge University has asked me to pass on.
Dear all,

I am writing to let you know that the University of Cambridge’s mature shadowing scheme is still taking applications. This is a scheme running Thursday 2nd February to Saturday 4th February 2017 which offers applicants the chance to come to Cambridge, stay in student accommodation and accompany a current student to lectures, classes and social events. All accommodation and meals are free and travel expenses can be reimbursed on a needs basis.

Please could you tell your students about this opportunity and encourage them to apply ASAP if interested. They can fill in the online application form here: https://www.applytocambridge.com/shadowing/apply

Please note that the deadline for the mature strand has been extended to allow for more applications. Students applying for this scheme should expect to be 21 or over by the time they commence their course at university.

This is a fantastic opportunity for your students to experience life as a student not only at Cambridge, but at any university!

All the best,

Orock
Best wishes
Jane

carrotcruncher

Re: Applications still open for Cambridge Mature Shadowing Scheme

Post by carrotcruncher »

I wish I could have done this last year - I think it looks great !

Karen

Re: Applications still open for Cambridge Mature Shadowing Scheme

Post by Karen »

What a fantastic opportunity!! :thumbup:
Believe you can and you're halfway there :dance:

Received an offer for Forensic Psychology (2017) :D

Return to “Applying to Universities and HEIs”