TAQ 1. Anatomy and Physiology

bobovilakati

TAQ 1. Anatomy and Physiology

Post by bobovilakati »

hi all
if any one can point me to the right direction on this TAQ. it says explain the skeletal and bone features which enable them to carry out their roles. if any one can help me as to how I should tackle this question, I would really appreciate it.
im feeling overwhelmed as I have been doing so well until biology happened. :oops: :evil:
thank you
pearl

nicole87

Re: TAQ 1. Anatomy and Physiology

Post by nicole87 »

So talk about what bone is composed of, the categories bone is classified into explaining these. Where are the different structures seen in bone? What do the different cells within the blood do/produce? What is the function of bone? It acts as a framework etc as well as other functions.

bobovilakati

Post by bobovilakati »

nicole87 wrote:So talk about what bone is composed of, the categories bone is classified into explaining these. Where are the different structures seen in bone? What do the different cells within the blood do/produce? What is the function of bone? It acts as a framework etc as well as other functions.
thank you ever so much Nicole. I get it now, just need to squeeze all the information in 300 words.
thank you for your help.x

carrotcruncher

Post by carrotcruncher »

Exactly as Nicole says - and also don't forget you can add annotated diagrams if you're struggling with words.
The word count on a lot of these biology questions is very tight - so you really have to be very clear and very concise about what you are describing eg the two parts of the skeleton - say what's in each and move on - don't waffle about what each bit does, just say what they are.

bobovilakati

Post by bobovilakati »

carrotcruncher wrote:Exactly as Nicole says - and also don't forget you can add annotated diagrams if you're struggling with words.
The word count on a lot of these biology questions is very tight - so you really have to be very clear and very concise about what you are describing eg the two parts of the skeleton - say what's in each and move on - don't waffle about what each bit does, just say what they are.
Thank you so much for helping. X

Forgetmenot

Post by Forgetmenot »

How did you get on?

PPoskitt
DLC Moderator

Post by PPoskitt »

These small word counts can sometimes be a challenge to fit in everything you want to say! Remember they are looking for factual concise information, answering exactly what the Assessment Criteria is looking for. You'll get better and better as the course goes on! Word count writing skill will help massive when it comes to University, there'll always be a limit 8-)

All the best
Phil [ DLC Moderator ]

- Access to Paramedicine 2014 -
- FAB 5 Award Winner August 2015 -

| Paramedic | McPara | SCST Affiliate |
Admin of @PreHospECG (Twitter) & '12-Lead ECG: I've Got the Rhythm' (Facebook)

Return to “Ascentis Biology and Human Phys”