Thank you

Find out what happens after the course. What is it like at University? What about careers after that.
jayann

Thank you

Post by jayann »

I just wanted to thank DLC for everything.

I studied the Access to Nursing pathway in just under 2 years (6 months of that I was very lazy with my work as I was between addresses and other issues!). I have really enjoyed the course - which covered human biology 1 & 2, child development and welfare and social conflict and interaction - and I had two fantastic tutors who I can not thank enough for their time and support.

I decided to study the access after leaving sixthform with insufficient grades (and attitude for that!) to get on a nursing degree, attempted a distance learning A level with another company (who quite frankly DLC put to shame! :naughty: ) and felt really deflated about achieving my dream. I was lucky enough to get a full time job working on a childrens ward as a HCA, and I was told about DLC, I looked into it... enrolled.. and haven't looked back. I have passed with distinctions throughout :dance: (given moderation are happy with that lol) and i feel I have a really great foundation to go to university on.

I was lucky enough to get interviews and offers from Kings College London, London South Bank University, City University, Greenwich University and Canterbury Christ Church. From September 2013 I will be moving to London and studying BSc (Hons) Child Nursing at London South Bank University. It wouldnt have been possible if it wasnt for doing this access. Thank you so much!

I will try and update you a few months into my degree!
Jay

Mrsjprice
Site Admin

Re: Thank you

Post by Mrsjprice »

Thank you for the update! Fabulous to bear and good luck with the move and studies xxx

Return to “Ask our ex-students”