a month into university!!

Find out what happens after the course. What is it like at University? What about careers after that.
nurse1989

a month into university!!

Post by nurse1989 »

Hello all,

I just thought I would drop in and leave a message of encouragement to all DLC students!! I am currently a month into university studying adult nursing and I am absolutely loving it!! I cannot express how much studying this access course is already helping with the academic side of things especially with the physiology work. It took me two years to finish the diploma whilst working a stressful full time job and I remember thinking on numerous occasions that I would never get to the end and go to uni but trust me... YOU WILL!!! and when you do it will be one of your proudest moments!! Good luck to all of you and remember that all the late nights and weekends you spend writing assignments will, in the end, be a hundred per cent worth it!!!.

Thank you to all my tutors- Simon young, Chand Khan and Bradley Muirhead and thank you to the DLC team for delivering my certificates so promptly. The support was brilliant not only from the DLC staff but the students who use this forum. Thank you :greetings-waveyellow:

PPoskitt
DLC Moderator

Re: a month into university!!

Post by PPoskitt »

Hey!

Thank you for posting - so so good to hear you're enjoying it all already! Definitely a motivation booster for all :) :thumbup:

Hope the rest of your course goes well and all the best for the future! Keep on enjoin' it :D
Phil [ DLC Moderator ]

- Access to Paramedicine 2014 -
- FAB 5 Award Winner August 2015 -

| Paramedic | McPara | SCST Affiliate |
Admin of @PreHospECG (Twitter) & '12-Lead ECG: I've Got the Rhythm' (Facebook)

nurse1989

Re: a month into university!!

Post by nurse1989 »

PPoskitt wrote:Hey!

Thank you for posting - so so good to hear you're enjoying it all already! Definitely a motivation booster for all :) :thumbup:

Hope the rest of your course goes well and all the best for the future! Keep on enjoin' it :D
Hi Phil,

Thank you very much. I hope that your studies are going well- good luck for the future and on getting into your chosen career path. :auto-ambulance:

Return to “Ask our ex-students”